Sue's place in the sun

Friday, April 4, 2014

a quick quilt top

Ribbon Box quilt
Last week I was heading out to NOTYQ,  packed my fabric up and my machine went to leave and it was pouring,  if it was just hand stitching I might of made it. I really wanted to make the quilt above, I had found the pattern online and really liked it and I had the fabric from the Millrosie bloggers get together that Anne had added to the lovely red sewing bag that I wanted to use. Instead of heading to NOTYQ I stayed home cut, stitched and put the quilt top together.  I really like the way the fabrics work with the pale green back ground fabric.  I am also doing some secret sewing for the angel/mortal swap that is being run by NOTYQ this year, I have taken photos but you won't see them until Christmas when all is revealed.

No comments: