Sue's place in the sun

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last one finished and a win

Violet and Lily

stitched in yellow cotton perle

backing "It's a HOOT" by MoMo
Lily's quilt had the binding sewn on yesterday and was finished for her to take home last night. There was no way I was going to be allowed to wrap it and give to her on her on her birthday on the weekend, just as well grandma has Lego ready to wrap for her special day.

my winnings
Amy of And Sew We Craft had a a giveaway back at the end of April and I won these lovely charm packs all 6 of them, there are 2 of each set. The parcel had to travel from one side of Australia to the other and took a while, it arrived on Tuesday when I was at Clare's sewing. Aren't they lovely, I have already been asked by Kate what I plan to do with them, the Reunion will go with the small amount of yardage that is in my stash, the Twirl and Hullabaloo I will dwell on for a while as I am in a finish up the WIP at the moment. The next thing to be finished is my Bee in Oz quilt from 2011, final borders need to be attached and then quilt it.

No comments: