Sue's place in the sun

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Swaps, swaps and more swaps

Swap 14

rainbow jelly roll

swap 31

swap 29

christmas fatquarter  switch a roo

rainbow bag
On facebook there is a group called Rainbow charm square and more swaps I joined this group maybe back in August or September and so far have a huge pile of fabric to start making rainbow blocks next year. I want to make Oh Fransson Paint box quilt, the scrappy blocks.
Sally organised a christmas fatquarter switch a roo, I sent 4 fatquarters and got 5 back. The pink Sarah Fielke St Ives, Kate took as it was an extra and I already had it and the pinky brown flower was one I sent so I used it in the WMQG as wrapping for my mug rug.
I cut up some of the other charm squares and made this bag, the pattern is the Sawyer bag from Sara from sew sweetness.

1 comment:

CathyC said...

wow - what a lovely selection of rainbow colours ;-) love the bag you have made!