Sue's place in the sun

Friday, October 7, 2011

Tis' the Season done


Tis the Season done


backing

ready for Christmas
My Tis' the Season only needs the binding hand stitched down - this will be done tonight watching TV, think it might be some sort of sport or a movie.
Now while I'm sewing I have to make a sit me up donut by Paula Storm for number 2 grand daughter who is  6 and half months old and a quilt for number 3 grand daughter who was born last Sunday. Her quilt is going to be a simple charm pack of Lollipop by Sandy Gervais sewn together

BINDING STITCHED DOWN


2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great....onto the binding now......nearly finished........well done.......

The Mayo Family said...

Oh, I love the finished quilt!
I am sure that your pleased :)
Always so nice to see...
something done :)
The post below...whew! What a package!
How sweet & fun to receive!
Have a wonderful day & enjoy your binding :)
Blessings~
Lori