Sue's place in the sun

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another swap group

I love sewing and when I saw Linda of Stray Stitches was not only coordinating Block Swap Adventure was also part of Quilting block swap Australia 2 I went and investigated and joined. You will see the button on the right hand side of my blog, you might also notice that there is a Christmas block swap as well - I did say I like sewing. Add Bee in Oz quilting bee and by the end of the year I will have a couple of new quilts made by others, just as I am making them for others. The block below is for Alex who is coordinating the swap, I hope she likes it and I have asked for stars or pinwheels in autumn tones, cant wait to see what she makes.
Baby bunting block white and light purple


2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful block. I'm sure Alex will love it!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a pretty block - very delicate looking.