Sue's place in the sun

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rain rain go away

I'm sitting watching the rain here in sunroom, listening to it on the awning roof and wondering how I would cope with what is happening in Queensland. The pictures coming out of Toowoomba from yesterdays flash flood are scary to say the least. Kris one of the organisers of OPAM lives there and has shared photos of some of the devastation that happened in a very short time span yesterday.
Toni over at make it perfect  has organised an auction starting next Monday 17th, now I'm no expert but I think I will have to join this and find some way of donating or buying something.


This is the block that Linda sent me from the Block swap adventure. Doesn't it look lovely against my timber floor, I am looking forward to this year of block swaps and Bees in Oz quilting bee.


Now to go sew and work out what I can do for those flood victims.

No comments: