Sue's place in the sun

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So this is what happens.......



When you have a piece of glass in your foot for 3 weeks. Four hours in emergency at local hospital and hey presto no more glass and a nice hole in the foot.
So there has not been a lot of sewing going on here, however today I decided to try and finish the hand stitching on my Double Irish Chain quilt. I have traced a hand of each member of the family (both hands of Lily) onto the white squares and I am chain stitching around them in Perle cotton. Photos to follow as we are about to have a thunderstorm hit.
When finished this will be a OPAM for February

1 comment:

kate said...

Oh my goodness.
Who let that lady have a blog?
:D

Seriously Mum, no-one will want to read your blog if you stick photos like that up...